Mahirap mag-ipon maraming gastusin..
Totoo naman. Mahirap mag-ipon lalo na kung di ka marunong magtipid. Sa nagdaang taon mayroon ka bang naitabi mula sa sweldo mo or galing sa mga bonus mo? Aantayin mo pa ba ang december para mag karoon ka ng ipon o extra money?
Isa ka ba sa kanila:
- Bahala na nandyan naman sila nanay at tatay.. di nila ako matitiis.
- Saka na lang pag may dumating na biyaya..
- May mag papautang naman sakin bayaran ko na lang pag nakaluwag-luwag..
- Mayroon namang bonus.. yon na lang gagamitin ko..
Pwede ka pa din naman mag ipon kahit na maliit lang ang sweldo mo. May mga simpleng bagay ka pa din naman na pwedeng gawin para makabawas ng gastusin.
- Patayin/ tanggalin ang saksak ng mga de kuryenteng gamit tulad ng electric fan, ilaw at iba pa
- Bumili ng bultuhan makakamura ka kapag bultuhan kaysa tingi tingi
- Wag kukuha ng credit card.. kasi lalo ka matetempt bumili ng mga bagay bagay.. mababaon ka sa utang
- Matutong mag tabi muna ng ipon bago gumastos. Gamitin ang formula na : income-savings=expenses.
- Matutong mamuhay ng simple
Limang bagay na malaking matutulong para ikaw ay makapag ipon. Di masama mag hangad ng maraming salapi. Pero dapat sa tamang paraan. Mas mabuti ring gumastos sa makabuluhang bagay kaysa unahin ang luho’t kapritso. Wag mo din kakalimutan ang wants vs needs. Mga bagay na makakatulong sayo sa pag iipon hanggang sa katapusan ng taon. Bagay na dapat mong matutunan at ng mga kabataan ng sa gayon di ka mukang kawawa pag kailangan mo ng pera.
“Mas masarap dumukot ng pera galing sa iyong pinaghirapan. Pero mas masarap mamuhay ng wala kang pinagkakautangan. May peace of mind ka.”
If you really want to learn something you’ll do everything. You’ll die poor if you dont know how to save and trying new things.
Yes! Out of no where this came up to my mind. Looking for some modules to read so that while im at home im also learning things. While working atleast im adding additional skills. Im totally hooked up with different things as of now. Hooked up with saving, learning, and traveling. Just like my bucketlist i want to inspire people around me. So just keep on striving i know i can make it happen.
You can vissit
There’s no reason for you to say no its free online modules. 🙂
Happy New Year!
As we enter the year of the Rooster we have lots of myth that the year would be tough. But there are still lots of things that we can do to make the year better. Something that you can do differently.
If last year was not your year, we have 2017 for improvements.
- Work hard- for us to enjoy the world we need to work harder and make sure to keep our jobs. Proven and tested.
- Save- as a solo traveler its a must that you have budget for your trips. Now if you have some excess keep it and use it on your next trip.
- Travel- as we travel we need to know what kind of place we are going to. Need to imerse with people around you, so as you learn you also share a piece of you with them.
- Inpire: lets be an advocate of “leave no trace” and “save our planet” not only for our good but also for others future. 😉
12:55 am December 26, 2016
Im happy for them. I dont have Christmas. I see people giving gifts to each other. They eat together and share stories. Family gatherings left and right. Thats how they celebrate Christmas. I just wonder why only during Christmas season we share love? Why cant we do it all year round?
I just wonder also why i didnt publish this haha.. 🙂
Celebrated my 24th bday in Laguna with friends. Its my second time spending birthday with them. So glad and thankful to my friends who’s always there at my weakest times.
It was a dream come true. Celebrating bday with my friends with happy people and happy songs overnight without any sleep. Great bonding with people.
Good place though quite tough. Pretty steep road to the resort. Far from any local store so once you’ll go there you should bring everything you need like food and beverages. Highly advice to go there in a group and make sure you have your own utensils.
A place where you can swim, sing a song, stay overnight and do other stuff with your squad. Good place for birthday parties, team buildings and family gatherings.
Happy 24th! Not young any more..
1. RESEARCH on the place where you are going to.
Google will be your best friend along the way. You should search on how to go there, best place to eat or stay, how to get along with the culture or what are the laws etc.
2. Be vigillant.
Dont trust anybody too quickly but avoid being paranoid. Too good to be true. I used to trust people quickly but it always depend on my instict and how the conversation with the people you’re going to talk to. Thank God I always meet good set of people along my travel.
3. Always make sure your family will be informed on where you are going to.
Yeah most of the time this are the mini arguements that my parents use to do whenever I travel. My parents are so over protective even my brothers. Yes because they love me and they care for me. Sometimes I tend to bend the rules. Yeah but at the end of the day I’ll make sure before I left the house I’d always assure them that I’m safe and I can make it.
4. Always have a back up plan.
If plan A goes wrong atleast you have something to back you up.
5. Have emergency money.
We need to plan on what we really want to do. Use your time wisely.
Live life to the fullest.
1. Travel to 81 provinces of the Philippines
2. Go to different unspoiled beaches in the Philippines
3. Climb at least 1 mountain per year
4. Be stuck in an island
5. Be a promoter of clean environment
6. Learn how to travel alone
7. Learn how to live with the locals on a certain place
8. Be a role model
10. Save for my future travel and plan ahead of time.
I was able to achieve some of my bucketlist already. I guess I just need to stick on my plan and goals as a traveler 🙂 I KNOW I CAN DO IT ALL BY MY SELF!